The Neuron CodeMarch 20, 2018 2019-11-28 18:03
The Neuron Code
Achieve Anything Without Any Boundaries
“I couldn’t control myself.”
“I couldn’t bring myself to do it.”
“I’m fighting myself over this, it’s such a struggle!”
I think we’ve all run into these situations. The sensation of losing control. Whether it’s our emotions, our behaviours or even our lives, sometimes it feels like our ability to make decisions for ourselves and do the right things, or to stop ourselves from doing the wrong things, just vanishes.
In fact, modern neuroscience tells us that much of what we think about as ‘conscious control’ is an illusion. Most, if not all of our behaviours are decided upon outside of our conscious awareness. And willpower is a limited commodity.
The fact is, if you want to change, or if you want to help someone change, that change needs to happen in deeper parts of the mind, places of thinking and feeling before and beneath our brain ever generates conscious awareness.
So, if you really want to understand people, to help them to understand themselves and to help them in changing, cognitive approaches only scratch the surface.
The real work needs to be done prior to cognition, before consciousness, at the deepest level.
And the set of skills and procedures to help people at that level are what we call… Hypnosis.
HYPNOSIS – POWERFUL, BUT PROBLEMATIC…
Different people have different experiences around hypnosis and different ideas about what it might be.
It might be the stage hypnotist to has people cluck like chickens or dance with brooms. It might be something out of a bad 1950s horror movie. Or, it might be someone you know stop smoking or lost weight after seeing a hypnotherapist.
The truth is, hypnosis has been around, in one form or another, since tribes sat around the fire listening to the old shaman.
The tradition of inducing altered states of consciousness and using those ‘trances’ to help people change or to seek inner wisdom dates back to prehistory.
But, the other problem is that arising from origins steeped in superstition, hypnosis still contains a lot of rituals and spurious thinking.
So, the question is, is there a newer way of thinking about hypnosis?
One that draws on the revolution taking place in the neurosciences?
One that does away with unnecessary ritual and superstition?
One that instead focuses on stripping away the nonsense and focusing on the powerful possibilities of unconscious communication?
Enter The Neuron Code!
The Neuron Code is a complete hypnosis training, where you will learn everything you need to know and you will be trained and everything you need to do to become a practising hypnotist.
There are no prerequisites; you will learn everything you need to know in the foundational module to go from ‘zero to hero’. At the end of the first module, you will be able to perform a number of highly effective hypnotic interventions and you will be a skilled improvisational hypnotist.
Subsequent modules will cover more advanced hypnotic material, but you will be able, with practice, to use hypnosis powerfully, effectively and instinctively when you complete the first module.
And the course is designed as a workshop. You will listen to explanations, observe demonstrations and then perform all of the skills and procedures that you will learn on the course. And you’ll receive feedback from Michael, considered by many to be one of the best practising hypnotists in the world.
IN RE-CODING HYPNOSIS TO CREATE THE NEW APPROACH TO HYPNOSIS HE CALLS THE NEURON CODE, MICHAEL HAD THREE PRIORITIES…
Who This Course Is For
The Neuron Code is right for you if…
- You are (or want to be) a coach, therapist or other people helper.
- You are a practicing hypnotist or NLPer and would like to learn a new way of doing things.
- You are a communicator of some kind and want to be more hypnotically influential and compelling.
- You are a team leader and would like to be even more compelling and inspirational to the people around you.
- You are a negotiator looking for a powerful and ecological way to help people reach agreements.
What Are The Proceedings
When you are on the training…
- You’ll learn foundational ideas about how the brain and the mind work.
- You’ll understand how the brain processes information and then generates feelings and behaviours outside of human consciousness.
- You’ll understand how the brain creates phobias, compulsions and addictions.
- You’ll also understand how we create and modify our memories on an ongoing basis, again, outside of consciousness
- You’ll understand how we create patterns of thinking and behaviour and how those patterns restrict our ability to be creative or to find new solutions.
- You’ll understand how we think ‘outside-of-the-box’ and how our minds do creativity best.
- You’ll understand how to induce a number of different states of consciousness and what those states of consciousness do.
- You’ll understand how to enter a number of different states of consciousness yourself.
- You’ll learn how ‘stuck states’, states where people seem locked in certain behavioural patterns, work and how to help people become unstuck.
- You’ll learn how people become so fixated by their problems that they become unable to see resources and solutions, and you’ll learn how to help them to become more resourceful and successful.
- You’ll learn how all of us have access to many more resources than we consciously understand.
- You’ll understand how to go into different states of consciousness to give you access to resources you don’t normally have available, resources that can help you both in terms of information and ability.
- You’ll understand what chains of states can result in amazing insights, huge changes in emotional responses and night and day shifts in automatic behaviours.
- You’ll learn how to enter a ‘super learning’ state and how to help your clients learn quickly and naturally.
- You’ll learn how to run behavioural patterns and rehearsals at super-speed, allowing simulations to happen with amazing time compression.
- You’ll learn how human beings automatically create hierarchies and status.
- You’ll learn to be able to read people’s relative status in any grouping and you will learn how to change your own status within that group easily and pre-consciously.
- You’ll learn how to assume the right kind of status in any conversation to be the most effectively influential.
- You’ll learn how to utilise all of these insights in both more regular conversation and in profoundly altered states of consciousness using hypnotic rituals and ‘deep trances’.
- You’ll learn how to use these things conversationally, generating interventions in the moment based on what’s going on with your client, easily and improvisationally.
- You’ll learn a ‘master framework’ for helping people to make deep, powerful and lasting change in their lives in a way that changes with every individual you work with to fit their own special needs.
- And, at every point, you’ll receive individual instruction and feedback to make sure that you get each and every point and that you can perform each and every skill taught on the course, so that, by the end of the course, everyone will be capable of being powerful and influential communicators as we
What Are The Results?
Those who have successfully completed the course will find that…
- You’ll be a compelling and influential communicator.
- You’ll be able to take a strong leadership role in any group.
- You’ll have a basic understanding of a few of the foundational structures of the brain and some of the important ways in which they work together.
- You’ll understand the basic patterns behind the kinds of thinking that hold us back in our lives as well as the patterns that cause us to be instinctively wise, successful and satisfied in our lives.
- You’ll understand how different states of consciousness have different strengths and weaknesses.
- You’ll know how to shift yourself between these different states of consciousness with great precision via powerful and effortless ‘self-hypnosis’.
- You know a series of ‘inductions’, instant, fast, slow, conversational and viral, they can help others to quickly and easily shift into more flexible, effective and emotionally resourceful states.
- You’ll know how to deliver powerful hypnotic suggestions that will result in powerful emotional shifts as well as the creation and the foundation for new automatic and instinctive behaviours and thinking
- You’ll instantly recognise status hierarchies in any group of people or between any individuals, and you will be able to adjust your own status quickly and easily within that hierarchy.
- You become a much more improvisational, flexible expressive and influential communicator, both with individuals and groups.
- You’ll quickly and easily map the structures involved in other peoples issues (as well as some of your own) in order to understand how to make the most powerful and useful changes with the fewest drawbacks.
- You’ll tap into unconscious resources to generate great wisdom and to solve seemingly insurmountable problems.
- You’ll do interventions in a way that leverages the other persons unconscious wisdom and other resources so that changes become more appropriate, more fluid and more ecological in their lives.
- You’ll do hypnosis, both formal and conversational, at a level of proficiency that will allow you to help most people with most issues
AND THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
By the time you complete the Foundational module of the Neuron Code, you will be a hypnotist!
And, it will lay the groundwork for learning even more advanced applications of hypnosis and hypnotic communication.
Subsequent modules of the Neuron Code include…
Metaphor & Storytelling: The art and science of telling engaging stories that have a deep transformational effect on the listener. This is an exploration of metaphor and the emerging science of embodied cognition as applied to becoming a spellbinding speaker or to creating the perfect metaphorical intervention as a coach or therapist.
Mind & Body: This is where you’ll learn some of the specifics of using hypnosis to increase physical performance, manage pain, improve healing and recovery times and help people to reach high-performance states.
Hypnosis & Time: Not every change can be facilitated in one or two conversations. Sometimes the mind and the body require time to adjust and evolve. You’ll learn how to structure long-term hypnotic interventions and ongoing influential interactions, and you’ll understand the strategy of the long game that will make you an ongoing catalyst for continuing evolution and progress in the lives of the people around you.
THIS TIME, IT’S PERSONAL.
Class sizes will be kept low to ensure you get personal attention.
Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment!
Michael feels that ‘coaching’, or facilitating people, is at the core of his life’s purpose. He is known for being both tenacious and dedicated to helping his clients change their lives for the better.
Michael Perez has been helping people to overcome problems and improve their performance and their life satisfaction for 3 decades. He uses conversational hypnosis and neurolinguistics as his primary tools to help his clients to affect positive change at a deep unconscious level.
He’s often able to help where previous attempts at coaching or therapy have failed. Michael is well-known as being a ‘court of last resort’ and helping even ‘impossible’ clients to get great results.
Michael has worked with athletes to improve their performance and even to break world records.